Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Embarrassing Moments

“Hello Sue this is Tsai mum.” I am wondering if your
daughter mariah could make it for Tsai birthday in
three day. My mum thought for a little while and said
yes she could come to Tsai birthday.!!


Three days later?. Mum!! Mum!! it Tsai birthday today
I need to get really.OK said Mum in a joy voices.BEP 
BEP…!!! Mariah! who that. Mum it Tasi ok bye mariah.
Bye mum I love you.love you too. 



2 hours later skateland had open. When we got inside
Tsai mum paid for all of as. When I got inside and
started to skate I Immediately fell down and then
I got back up.But that's when I was embarrassed
because they was over 90 people in skateland.But
then I continuously fell down again and again. I never
stop felling until I got some help for Tsai the birthday
girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment