Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

When I was proud of myself.

“MUM ARE YOU OK”!!!. I asked in a deep voice. I am
all right said mum? So then I left the room. But I
never give up I knew something was wrong. So I made
her breakfast in bed. Here you go mum I said. Thank
you said my Mum. I hope you get better I said to her.

“The next day I wake up”. I heard my mum calling me
to her room. So I left and went to my mum’s room. At
that point of time I asked my mum if something is wrong
but she never replied to me.

So I turn off all the devices and TV so she could get
better and I also closed the curtains.When I close the
door I heard my mum fast asleep.


On Saturday morning I didn't hear my mum calling my
name.That made me wonder if she went somewhere or
is she still in her room sleeping. So I want to her room
and she was alright and she started watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment