Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Bike celebrations Day


On Monday the 16th of September, at 11:30 the whole middle syndicate left outside, and started walking to the bike shed. When I sat I saw people for Mike Greerer Real Estate. Who come over to donated 25 bikes to T.P.S school.Also when I sat down mrs Jalili talk about all of the rules.Then she said you can go to the bikes now so the whole middle syndicate left to go on the bikes.We could only go on the bikes twice.When I got off I saw milo and biscuits getting handed out to kids so then I ask miss if I could have a biscuit with milo she said yes so I had some.When I finish I saw some people creating their own badges so I made  my own badges too.So when I designed my own badge I decided to write my name on it and do both of my cultures on each side on my badge.And then when Mrs Kelly ring the bell the whole middle syndicate went back to the class And then when I was lunch time we gotta get hot dogs I only got one hot dog and then it was the end of the day so bike there was over we had a lot of experience and a lot of fun about bike day. I forgot one thing which was when I went I to the special bike it made music.

No comments:

Post a Comment