Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Camp

 MONDAY -- Onto the bus and out of school go I was with Once we got off the bus we all ran to pick our dorms one by one out and into our dorms we wentz. Then we went to the hall to talk about camp rules. Rule one don't break stuff rule two wake up at 7:00 rule three rule four do not go into something that says stop - do not go wait - wait for the teacher to come and go - you can go on it or in it.And the last rule have fun. Then some of us went to walk to the beach. The walk to the beach was tiring and also fun.Then after the beach walk we went to go and set up our rooms. Then some time drawing the day we got to go in the pool probably for 2 hours or 1 hour and a half but it was so fun. Then we went to the gum to have fun. I was sleeping with Kelly and Sherina for one day. Dinner time we had dinner at 5:30pm we had nachos and more. Before we went to sleep we got to watch a movie.The movie was called Avengers but none of us wanted to see it.So we went to bed at 9:00 and Slipped at 11:00.Day 1 DONE


Tuesday -- Wake up at 7:29 but some girls wake up at 5:00am in the morning. All of us went to go and Brush our teeth then went for breakfast at 8:00a.m. we had corn flakes and more for breakfast. After breakfast we all went to the hall for a group meeting about what we are going to do today. We got put into free groups. I was in group 2 my sister hope was in group 3 and my brother Michael in Group 1. Group 1 was first for kayaking. Then Group 2 my group went kayaking and when we had arrested we got to race each other back to the shore Raymond and lopr came first then I can 2nd place and I was by myself in kayaking then the last group which is group 3 went last for kayaking The men that help as was Steve,Matt and Dave. After that we all went to the hall and practiced for the talent show on thursday.Some of the kids wanted to go into the pools but they had to wait for the teacher to come and open the pool gate once the pool gates were open most of us did a bomb and some of us just parts our feet and then our whole body it was freezing cold.After we went into the pools we got out had a shower then had dinner I don't remember what we had for dinner but After that we got to play in the hall. Then I moved to the dorms. I went with mis Ashley,Giamani and Rosie and natika.Then I had to go to bed at 9:00 but we could go to sleep at 11:00.Day 2 DONE



Wednesday -- Good morning said all of the girls. All the girls and I went to brush our teeth and then had breakfast. We had some us tuesday. After that we went to the hall to have a meeting with everyone. We talked about what we were going to do today and mis Ashley told us what we are going to do. We did paddle boarding and all of the group did paddle boarding. My group went 2th the men that did the paddle boarding was Steve,Matt and Dave. Matt and Steve said that I am so good. Then after that I went back to camp and I went to go and do rock climbing and I did it and did about 1 to 3 of the rock climbing. Then I went to go and play at the gum.Then we had lunch at 1:30 after that we went to the hall and some went to the gum and we just had freetime the hole day then it was dinner time after dinner we went to bed but most of the girls went to bed at 11:00 or 11:30. Day 3 DONE


No comments:

Post a Comment